PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION ,Advertisement no 11, invites online applications for the recruitment of Senior Assistants in the Department of Cooperation, Government of Punjab. Eligible/interested candidate can apply for these posts online on their official site.
Name of the Department
- Department of Cooperation
Name of the Post
- Senior Assistants
Number of Posts
|Category||No. of posts|
|Wards of Freedom fighters,Punjab||01|
|Sports Persons Punjab||01|
|Physically handicapped, hearing impairment||01|
|Scheduled caster(others) Punjab||04|
|Balmiki/ Mazbhi Sikhs,Punjab||04|
|Backward classes Punjab||04|
- Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University/institution and
- Have experience in the use of Personal computer or Information technology in office productivity applications or Desktop Publishing applications from a Govt. recognized institution or reputed institution Which is ISO 9001 CERTIFIED (120 hours course)
- Have a computer Information Technology Course equivalent to “O” level certificate of Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer course of Govt. of India.
- The candidate So appointed as Senior Assistant shall have,passed a test in English and Punjabi typewriting on computer at a speed of 30 wpm, before his appointment.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 37 years
- Last date for online application: 02.2019
- Last date for depositing online fee: 02.2019
Leave a Reply